If you think of idols as stone statues in far-off lands, think again.
Idols are the desires, longings, and expectations we worship instead of the true God.
Many people desire to live godly lives but feel trapped in habitual sins. They trip over the same bad habit, embarrassing weakness, or sinful slavery they wanted to be free of years ago. This series reveals that idolatry lies at the heart of every besetting sin.
Elyse Fitzpatrick helps us to uncover our hidden idols and learn how the power of the gospel transforms the heart, by teaching us to ask:
- What do I long for so much that my heart demands, “Give me this, or else I’ll die!”
- What must I have for my life to be meaningful and happy?
- Do I love God whole-heartedly or are there other loves in my heart that clamor for my attention?
Through this four-disc DVD set, explore the hope found in God’s desire to have his children live free of idols, and his commitment to free them by his sanctifying power.
- 4-Disc DVD Set
- 4 approx. 60-minute sessions total
- Study guides purchased separately (below)
Showing all 2 results